Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

VWAP Import Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VWAP Import Problem

Hello Everyone,

I'm having a problem installing VWAP on Ninja I'm getting an Error saying import failed.

I had it working fine and I installed another version of VWAP I found on the forum and now my original VWAP changed and does not give me the deviations any more which I like a lot because the deviation show good support and resistance and I'm trying to get this VWAP back on my Ninja.

Can some direct me to other options I can use help me import it back in to my indicators.

I have Ninja Version 6.5.1000.9 and I think that this might be the problem because on the VWAP download it says it was exported using NT Version 6.5.1000.1.

I just don’t want uninstall NT and install it back because that is the only option I can think of right now to see if that corrects the problem. I just want to see if there can be another way to correct the problem.

Link:

http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...tid=1&lpage=11

Thanks,

ChonWayne

Hi chonwayne, which error exactly do you get? If you can't impot the file of programming errors please check this link for steps to resolve those - http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...ead.php?t=4678

After try the file from the download link again, as I can confirm this works well on my current 6.5.1000.9 version.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Bertrand,

Yes that was the error that I was getting I did the steps on your link and its working fine now Thanks.

I think it was one of the VWAP files I had that was causing an error and I erased them and installed the VWAP file I like.

Thanks,

ChonWayne

Comment

Great it worked thanks for reporting back!
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post traderqz  
        Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes