• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Oscillator of Moving Average (OsMA) indicator

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Oscillator of Moving Average (OsMA) indicator

    Hello All,

    Appreciate if any of you can help me create an Oscillator of Moving Average (OsMA) indicator.

    I don't have any programming knowledge. But I did some research and here are couple of useful links.

    http://www.forexrealm.com/technical-...tor-of-ma.html

    http://codebase.mql4.com/4835

    I also found a script on MetaTrader which I am attaching that can be used for converting into a NinjaTrader Indicator.

    Thank you for your help in advance.

    Mai
    Attached Files

    #2
    Mai, welcome to our support forums at NinjaTrader - you can give this OsMA indicator posted on the forums some time ago a try - http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...7&d=1236178596
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

    Comment


      #3
      Bertrand, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for your help. I will try to enhance the script to incorporate colors (Red and Green) based on the oscillator values, and submit it back to the community.

      Best,

      Mai

      Comment


        #4
        Great, thanks for reporting back!
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

        Comment


          #5
          Hello, anyone have this indicator for Ninjatrader 8 ???

          Comment


            #6
            Hello contrax,

            Thank you for your post.

            Attached is the OsMA for NinjaTrader 8. Keep in mind this is simply the Diff plot of the MACD.
            Attached Files
            Patrick H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
              Hello contrax,

              Thank you for your post.

              Attached is the OsMA for NinjaTrader 8. Keep in mind this is simply the Diff plot of the MACD.

              Excellent! Thank you!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
                Hello contrax,

                Thank you for your post.

                Attached is the OsMA for NinjaTrader 8. Keep in mind this is simply the Diff plot of the MACD.
                The Indicator is excellent! Is possible to have double colour for the up and other colour for the down? If not its ok! Thank you for ur support!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hello contrax,

                  Thank you for your response.

                  Keep in mind we do not provide programming services. However, this is a simple addition to the code that I have attached here.

                  If you are interested in learning NinjaScript please refer to the links below:
                  Please let me know if you have any questions.
                  Attached Files
                  Patrick H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
                    Hello contrax,

                    Thank you for your response.

                    Keep in mind we do not provide programming services. However, this is a simple addition to the code that I have attached here.

                    If you are interested in learning NinjaScript please refer to the links below:
                    Please let me know if you have any questions.

                    Thank you PatrickH, and yes i know and thank you again for ur time and support.

                    The indicator its fine but the colour that im looking is for when the value is going up (example, red and green colours), when the value is going up, Green, and when the value is going down, Red.

                    Right now the indicator change the color Above and Bellow of Zero.

                    I want when the current bar is above of previous bar, want the green colour... And if the current bar is bellow from previous bar, red colour.

                    If is easy and u have time, im going to appreciate it PatrickH. If not, its ok with the indicator, Thank you a lot!!!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Hello contrax,

                      Thank you for your response.

                      This is a simple change to line 106 as seen below:
                      Code:
                      				if (Diff[0] > Diff[1])
                      					PlotBrushes[0][0] = UpBrush;
                      				else if (Diff[0] < Diff[1])
                      					PlotBrushes[0][0] = DownBrush;
                      				else
                      					PlotBrushes[0][0] = PlotBrushes[0][1];
                      I have attached the edit to this post as well.
                      Attached Files
                      Patrick H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
                        Hello contrax,

                        Thank you for your response.

                        This is a simple change to line 106 as seen below:
                        Code:
                        				if (Diff[0] > Diff[1])
                        					PlotBrushes[0][0] = UpBrush;
                        				else if (Diff[0] < Diff[1])
                        					PlotBrushes[0][0] = DownBrush;
                        				else
                        					PlotBrushes[0][0] = PlotBrushes[0][1];
                        I have attached the edit to this post as well.

                        Excellent PatrickH!!!!! Amazing!! Thank you! Thats all

                        Comment

                        Latest Posts

                        Collapse

                        Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Simon Investimens, Today, 03:26 AM
                        0 responses
                        3 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Simon Investimens  
                        Started by EnveousColnago, Yesterday, 06:58 AM
                        1 response
                        13 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisSch  
                        Started by owreivmatot, Today, 01:38 AM
                        0 responses
                        1 view
                        0 likes
                        Last Post owreivmatot  
                        Started by lindsayf, Today, 01:13 AM
                        0 responses
                        6 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post lindsayf  
                        Started by thgamey, Yesterday, 06:46 PM
                        1 response
                        10 views
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisSch  
                        Working...
                        X