Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Change cell color in Market Analyzer based on variable that is not used for display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change cell color in Market Analyzer based on variable that is not used for display

Hi, I have an indicator that displays a decimal value. I would like to change the background color for the cell based on another variable that is part of this indicator (not based on the one I am displaying). I've searched for the answer and found another post suggesting to add another column to handle this where the value displayed is an integer representing the color that should be displayed and then using a color condition to change it. This is nice, but I would like to do all of this in one cell rather than by using two cells because I have a few of these.

Thanks,
    Tom

Originally posted by tomtom View Post
    Hi, I have an indicator that displays a decimal value. I would like to change the background color for the cell based on another variable that is part of this indicator (not based on the one I am displaying). I've searched for the answer and found another post suggesting to add another column to handle this where the value displayed is an integer representing the color that should be displayed and then using a color condition to change it. This is nice, but I would like to do all of this in one cell rather than by using two cells because I have a few of these.

Thanks,
    Tom
    Hello Tom,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunatelly this is not supported.

I will send a request to development to add to their list of future considerations.

Thank you!
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jeronymite  
    Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
    4 responses