Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

DrawText

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DrawText

Hi,
    please help.
    I need to fix some text in the possition CenterRight of a chart, as you can see on attached image - possition is marked by red arrow. It must be at right possition of the last bar. Possitions TopRight and BottomRight (TextDrawFixed) are already in use.
    How to fix the text if I cannot know, what price will be in the middle of chart?
    Thank you
    Jaroslav
    Attached Files

Jaroslav, perhaps it would be better then to work with the DrawText method, as you have then the needed control where the text should be placed exactly - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H.../DrawText.html
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Betrand,
      yes, I know this help site and I know I must use DrawText method (see name of topic)
      But:

DrawText(string tag, bool autoScale, string text, int barsAgo, double y, double yPixelOffset, Color textColor, Font font, StringAlignment alignment, Color outlineColor, Color backColor, int opacity)

double y - I tried it. It is price on the chart. Ok, if in the middle of my displayed chart is e.g. 1500 today, I can write there 1500. But this price can be 1600 tomorow. How can I recognize, what price is in the middle of displayed chart to change it in indicator?

Comment

This text must be fixed in the middle of displayied chart not depending on actual price. Fixed like in the method DrawTextFixed

Comment

Then I would suggest working with DrawTextFixed and using trial and error with those custom string formatting options - http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...ead.php?t=4749
          BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am afraid it cannot help. DrawTextFixed positions on the right side are in use by another indicator and I cannot join two indicators together to use "\n" operator.
            Jaroslav
            Last edited by maitreja; 08-19-2009, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
            31 responses
            1 like
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Adrian  
            Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick