Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NinjaTrader License Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader License Keys

I am developing a custom indicator and strategy that I would like to lock down per licensed user. I have a question on how license keys are issued.

1. Are license keys only issued to licensed NinjaTrader users? What about simulator or free version of NinjaTrader? Are these users all issued the same license key?
    2. How do you prevent one user from sharing his/her license key with other people?
    3. Can the same license key be used to open multiple, simultaneous copies of NinjaTrader?
    4. Is there any other way besides the License key to uniquely identify a NinjaTrader user from another?

Thank you.

Hi,

Please send me a direct email to ray at ninjatrader dot com and reference this post.

I would like to know your distribution intent of these indicators and strategies. Commercial amibition or just sharing with some close friends? I ask since we have a licensing service coming out with the next release for commercial developers. This would give you the capabilities you are looking for.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
    1 response
    0 likes