Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Can someone create/have any of these indicators? Need your help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone create/have any of these indicators? Need your help.

I need an indicator that measures the actual speed of the ticker tape via a histogram. This is somewhat of a momentum/volume indicator, but it is focused on the pace of the time ans sales window and how fast the ticker tape is going. When it is slow, I want the bars to be red, if it is medium, orange. At the fastest speed of the ticker tape green.

Also anyone have an indicator that can mark levels of support and resistance with horizontal lines?

Lastly, I have a custom indicator in mq4 format. What can I do to put it into NT so I can use it? What format is NT in?

Nillie, I would suggest you check into our sharing section for what is already available as custom indicators - http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...splay.php?f=37

As noted in another thread the mq4 indicator would need to be converted via custom programming, unfortunately NinjaTrader does not import those directly.

NinjaTrader works with our NinjaScript language which is based on C# -

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Nillie View Post
      I need an indicator that measures the actual speed of the ticker tape via a histogram. This is somewhat of a momentum/volume indicator, but it is focused on the pace of the time ans sales window and how fast the ticker tape is going. When it is slow, I want the bars to be red, if it is medium, orange. At the fastest speed of the ticker tape green.

Also anyone have an indicator that can mark levels of support and resistance with horizontal lines?

Lastly, I have a custom indicator in mq4 format. What can I do to put it into NT so I can use it? What format is NT in?
      If you look up Time Histogram or TH Inverse in Ninja Indicator forums this will probably get you where you want to go. If you haven't seen it look up trade intensity by Urmablume on Traders Laboratory that is what you are referring to in essence http://www.traderslaboratory.com/for...sity-5277.html

Comment

Did anyone ever write the indicator for trade intensity in ninja?

Comment

You can download my pace of tape indicator which detects trade intensity based on the number of trades from my blog. There is also a video explaining how I use it:

Comment

In what file do we put the pace of tape into once its downloaded?

Comment

You import it using ninjatrader (file -> util -> import).

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by trilliantrader, Today, 03:01 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
              Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
              6 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post geddyisodin