Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Historical Volatility Ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical Volatility Ratio

HI :
    Has anyone developed the common Historical Volatility Ratio for NinjaTrader??
    Its different from ATR (which is already in NinjaTrader) .
    HVR requires natural logarithm function and standard deviation.
    Maybe I could develop it myself but Im not good at programming in C . It would take me weeks!!
    PLease help
    Thanks

Want to bump this post as I am interested in finding a download for the HVR indicator as well!

Comment

Hello MisterGee,

I'm not aware of such an indicator. You can search the publicly available NinjaTrader ecosystem website below for the indicator.
      Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

If the indicator is not listed, you could contact a NinjaScript programmer to have the indicator created for you.
      Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Waxavi
      by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
      0 responses