Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

TLine.cs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TLine.cs

I am trying unsuccessfully to install NT's TLine.cs indicator. I have the compiled .cs file in the indicator folder and the .dll file in the custom folder (one higher than the indicator folder), but the indicator won't show up in the chart's indicator pulldown.
    I also tried to register the dll with regsvr32, but that gave error messages because regsvr32 could not find the registry server entry point for the dll file. I don't know either where the tline.dll would be called from, because it is not referenced in the tline.cs file I have.
    Anybody can help?

Is the TLine indicator a precompiled assembly? If so you should not unzip the archive and try to copy manually and if so the .cs file is not an indicator but should be in the same folder as the .dll file, not in the Indicators folder. Hope this helps. Dan
    eDanny
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Thanks Dan. I am now able to drop the TLine indicator on a chart. However, I am unable to use it in a straegy, because TLine still is not part of the Namespace NinjaTrader.Indicator, and can therefore not called from within a strategy script (Compile error "TLine does not exist in the current context").
      How can I get that indicator into the NinjaTrader indicator namespace? Can any of the NT support people help?

Comment

Loki45, unfortunately I'm not sure which indicator you are referring to here - some indicators are designed for chart use for example only, they could not be referenced a strategy...best would be to contact the original programmer to clarify.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
          Loki45, unfortunately I'm not sure which indicator you are referring to here - some indicators are designed for chart use for example only, they could not be referenced a strategy...best would be to contact the original programmer to clarify.
          It is called TLine, comes as two files TLine.cs and TLine.dll. The copyright statement in the cs file states NinjaTrader, so I think it must come from you guys. If it is for use on a chart only, what can I do to have it available in a strategy too? Who would I have to contact? I really want to try this indicator in a programmed strategy.
          Loki

Comment

Loki, unfortunately this still does not ring a bell - we would not publish an indicator as assembly in the first place.

Where did you get / download this file from? In order to use this in a strategy you would need to contact the programmer so he could perhaps modify the code. Normally this is an indicator of the 'NinjaScript generated code...." section missing or being incomplete.
            BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by oviejo, Today, 12:28 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
            Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
            7 responses
            0 likes