Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Timehistogram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timehistogram

Does anybody know about an indicator where something like a directional momentum is measured? For example, the Timehistogram indicator published here gives the (invers) time needed to complete a bar, but it lacks any information about the direction of the price action. I would like to see that indicator, or a similar one, combined with a directional information, on an intrabar basis.

Hi Loki45,

There are many momentum indicators available, however, I am not aware of one that combines the features you are seeking. If you'd like some information on other momentum indicators, or on programming your own indicator, please let me know.

You may be interested in the following, which can be combined with the TimeHistogram...
    TimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Tim View Post
      Hi Loki45,

There are many momentum indicators available, however, I am not aware of one that combines the features you are seeking. If you'd like some information on other momentum indicators, or on programming your own indicator, please let me know.

You may be interested in the following, which can be combined with the TimeHistogram...
      http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...id=1&linkid=51
      Thanks Tim. What I actually like with the Timehistogram indicator is that it counts ticks per second, meaning it can be easily used as an intrabar indicator, providing some significant information there. If this could be combined with a directional information, that might give some nice kind of entry signal.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kulwinder73, Today, 10:31 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB