Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

CandleClear V5 Indicator Not working in NT7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CandleClear V5 Indicator Not working in NT7

I'm referring to the indicator posted in this thread: http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...N&pp=15&page=3

I've been having weird display issues with this indicator in NT7. It's hard to describe exactly what's happening but it's like sometimes there are a series of candles displaying above the current candle and the price marker is displaying as if it were lagging. The new candlestick formatting in NT7 is an improvement over NT6.5 but is not enough. I have a black chart background and when I changed my candle outline to black and wick to white, doji's will appear as one solitary long wick without showing the open/close or in other cases no candle will be displayed if the high/low/open/close are on the same price. I did not have this issue with the CandleClear indicator since there was an option to change both the outlines of a candle when it's an up bar and when it's a down bar. I would appreciate if the orginal author or someone can ugrade this indicator to be compatible with NT7. Thanks.

Hi Rmos22,

The author, Gumphrie, has made recent post and may reply if you contact him.

TimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I figured out what my problem was. On the indicator display panel, I should have the scale justification set to overlay instead of right. Typical NT7 newbie mistake.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Tim-c
      by Tim-c

Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes