Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

dvaluearea indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvaluearea indicator

I cannot find a way to have the values of Vat, Vab, POC showing on the chart, although the horizontal lines can be drawn. In the parameters section, it allows for none, text or line. Can somebody explain how to draw both line and value as I do not see that as an option in the parameter.

A suggestion - can we add alarm at these levels automatically for the vat, vab, poc and developing vat, vab and poc when price crosses above or below. It would be a great tool.

Also, as a suggestion, a choice for different colors for the profile above and below the Value Area ie Value area one color, profile portion above Vat another color and likewise profile portion below Vab another color. It then easily becomes distinguishable to the eyes instead of current choice of having profile painted with only one color.

Another question dvaluearea only allows TPO method for profile. Can we have say Volume based profile in dvaluearea? I know you have that with Calculatevaluearea but it is not the same as dvaluearea.

Thx Sam

dvaluearea indicator

As to the methods of calculating profile such as TPO, Volume, etc. I found it as a choice available in the parameters section of the indicator.

With regard to setting alerats/sound for Vat, Vab, Poc, I tried the setting alerts tutorial. However, in that one has to give Value and seems a hard value to be entered instead of passing in a variable such as Vat, Vab, Poc and Evolving Vat, Vab, POC so that it is dynamic.

Hopefully, may be my suggestion will be looked in to and allowed that opyion in the dvalueareaindicator.

Thx Sam

Comment

Sam, please contact the author of the dvaluearea indicator with any questions you may have. Since it is a 3rd party indicator, I am unfortunately not able to help.
      AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post kujista
      by kujista

Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
      0 responses