Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

MODIFICATION for Price Alert Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MODIFICATION for Price Alert Indicator

Hello Guys..

Is it possible to modify the free price alert indicator for NT 6.5 . I need it to include the function to add our own specific audio file in the indicator. So far it only does a doorbell sound when the line is touched and I wanted to know if it is possible to add the function to where I could choose the sound file for it to play from the indicator parameters..

Is it possible for someone to add that? or how could I add that to it? What program do I need to add that?

I needed that so that I can have the lines in different charts on different instruments. So that if the Euro hits an important resistance line/number I instantly go to it and if the ES hits an important line/number then I go to it instantly without wasting time.

It would be cool if we could then make a sound that says "6E Price" from AT&T'S TEXT to Speech engine : http://public.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

That would be very very cool..
    Thanks you very much!!!

Gold82,

This is all doable through custom programming. You can custom edit the indicator by opening it up via Tools>Edit NinjaScript>Indicators and then selecting PriceAlert. Save the file as a new file name and then you can make any changes you want to it.

If you are not a programmer you may want to consider trying one of these 3rd party NinjaScript Consultants who could do the work for you: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes