Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Help - Keyreversalup and Keyreversaldown Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help - Keyreversalup and Keyreversaldown Indicator

Can some one help me with this indicator.please - slight modification.

It signals if the close of the current bar is below the close of the previous bar after the current bar has made a higher high for Reversal Down and vice-versa for Reversal Up.

I would like to have this indicator to signal if the high of current bar after making a higher high is below the high of the previous bar for reversal down and the low of the current bar after making a lower low to be above the low of the previous bar for reversal up.

The only difference or option to be added is instead of the close to be able to signal based on High or Low instead of the close as the two indicators are defined.

Thanks Sam
    Last edited by sam777; 12-08-2010, 12:05 PM.

Hello Sam,

Hopefully another community member can offer this modification for you. If you'd like to make these modifications yourself, you can change anywhere that uses a specific value to Input[0] instead. Also set PriceTypeSupported = true; in the Initialize method.

You may also consider a NinjaScript consultant who can be hired to code to your specifications:
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am unable to use the wizard as I have a free version. Could you ask some one to help me out please. I don't know whom to approach in the community ie if I knew some names, I would address to them directly.

Thx Sam
      Last edited by sam777; 12-08-2010, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Please contact us at support at ninjatrader dot com so we can send you a key that would let you work with the wizard.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Bertrand,

Can u please help me with my request in post 1 in this thread? To modify the KeyRveversalUp?Down should be very simple. Instead of close it only needs to be modified to signal when it cross the high or low of the previous bar as the case may be. It would be great help.

Thx Sam

Comment

Hi Sam,

Unfortunately NinjaTrader does not provide custom coding services. Hopefully another community member can offer these modifications for you. You may get the best response for this type of thing by sharing the file you want modified in this thread. Indicator files are .cs in My Documents\NinjaTrader\bin\custom\indicator or you can use the File > Utilities > Export NinjaScript
            Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
            11 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jeronymite  
            Started by bill2023, Yesterday, 08:51 AM
            8 responses
            0 likes