Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Fixed Vertical Scale with Dynamic Minimum and Maximum Values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed Vertical Scale with Dynamic Minimum and Maximum Values

I want to set the chart right scale properties to fixed and dynamically compute the maximum and minimum values. The maximum and minimum values would be based upon the current day's high and low values and would update after each bar. The values of the current day's high and low are easy to get, but I can't find how to access the required chart properties. In the xml file I see the properties are listed as 'FixedPanelMaxRight” and “ FixedPanelMinRight”. How do I get to the fixed chart maximum and minimum values so that the chart's vertical scale will update dynamically? Am I correct that I this would be done through an indicator?

Hello TheCatMan,

Unfortunately there are not supported properties that allow you to specify the chart scale. You may consider using indicator ConstantLines to set the upper and lower bounds of the scale. Setting color of these lines to the same color as the chart background means they won't be visible, but will still affect the chart scale.

As a hint, type in a NinjaScript editor "this.ChartControl." to see some unsupported properties.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rdtdale, Today, 01:02 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rdtdale
    by rdtdale

Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    3 responses