Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Why are only some of the numbers printing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are only some of the numbers printing?

Hi,

I can't figure out why some of the numbers which are suppose to print are not printing. How do I know? The UpArrows and DownArrows are suppose to print ONLY when there is at least a count of 9.

The period from Jan 14, 2011 (where there is an isolated '1') to the DownArrow should display 11 counts.
    The period from Sept 14, 2010 (where the counts go up to '15') should have counts upto 26 to where the DownArrow is.

Am I missing something from my code? Could someone please help with this? Or at least point me in the right direction?

Thanks much!

Kay Wai
    Attached Files

Kay, we would not know as we're not familiar with your custom codings - you would need to print all associated variables / values and debug then why this might be the case.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Bertrand,

It's not a complicated code and if you could take a little time to look at it, you would see that it is like if condition A is true, start count etc...

If you wouldn't have coded it the way I have, I would appreciate if you suggest how I should approach it.

I thought the idea of this support is to assist people with their codes if it is basic so that they can start trading and purchase the software. Perhaps I was wrong.

Regards

Kay Wai

Comment

Kay, we provide support and pointers on using our NinjaScript methods and oftentimes also step a little deeper into it for customers - but what we unfortunately can't provide for bandwith reasons is more complex code developing / debugging assistance - here a NinjaScript consultant would be of great help if you don't like to debug your code yourself.

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cre8able, Today, 01:01 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post cre8able  
        Started by manitshah915, Today, 12:59 PM
        0 responses