Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

stochastics indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stochastics indicator

I am trying to find out if there is an indicator our there or if it is possible to develop one that would do the following:

I have a stochastics indicator on my chart. Based on my settings of the stochastics, i would like an alert when the stochastics (fast and slow line) cross 50 when they were previously either at or above 70 or at or below 30. Once this trigger happens, in order for the trigger to hapen again the stochastics would again have to cross below 30 or above 70 and then back through 50 for another trigger to occur. Does anything like this exist or could it be programmed?

Hello rickmaz,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

I am not aware of an existing stochastics indicator with such an alert functionality. It could most definitely be custom programmed though.

You can create custom strategies using the strategy wizard. For more information on the strategy wizard, please see the following help-guide article: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...egy_wizard.htm

Additionally, you can create custom indicators using NinjaScript which is based on the modern C# programming language.

Click here for information on programming in NinjaScript

If you have limited time or programming capabilities, you can discuss your requirements with any of our NinjaScript consultants.

Click here for a list of certified NinjaScript Consultants

Please let me know if I can assist you any further.
    DexterNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes