Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Script error in system indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script error in system indicator

Hi,

I have the following problem. The background is that I tried to create a new indicator and for that copied the script of RSI indicator. There was some problem with my custom indicator code and I decided to delete it. But after that, when I tried to create new indicators or strategies, NinjaTrader tells me that I can’t compile as I have a NinjaScript error in CandleStickPattern.cs!! indicator (which is a system indicator, that I haven’t even used or opened the script). Also added a picture of that.

So I’m not sure where this problem came. If the problematic indicator was a custom indicator I could fix it or delete it, but as it’s a system indicator that can’t be changed, I’m quite confused. As I can’t do any changes in system indicator to make these problems disappear, I'm unable to compile any new strats.
    When I want to delete my new custom strategies that can’t be compiled anyway, I get this message:

“Can’t be deleted, because the file is likely referenced by other NinjaScript files and these dependencies need to be remover first.“

What should I do, to be able to compile new strats and indicators again?
    Attached Files

Jyrgen, welcome to our forums here - can you please contact me directly at support at ninjatrader com Attn Bertrand?

Thanks in advance,
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    16 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Leafcutter  
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
    2 responses