Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

time frame-indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

time frame-indicator

Hi everybody,
    i have problems i wont at me time frame example: 10 minutes wont see indicator ema34 (time frame 1 hours) can some on tell how i can do it? i have newest NT.

Hi volfx,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums. Sorry, it is not clear what you're looking for. Are you working with custom scripts in NinjaTrader and had an issue? Can you please post the code you're using and a description of any issues found? We can take a look.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I need at one graph (i use frame- 10 min)
      indicator with another time(example 30 min indicator ema) do u understand?

Comment

Yes, if you're looking to program multiseries scripts, you can work from the provided sample. Click Tools > Edit NinjaScript > Strategy > SampleMultiTimeFrame.

Documentation for this is available here:

You can also chart multiple series on the same chart, and apply indicators to any of the chart series. The panel does not have to be the same as the indicator input series.
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

this post is quite old. I have the same queston as volfx (i hope so). The question is: Is there any way, how to display EMA34 from 30minutes timeframe into 2 minutes timeframe?

I tried to follow the instructions, but there is the issue, that EMA indicator uses Input element and this element is connected with Bars[0] only - there is no element like Inputs[0][1].
          Example: When I have the default timeframe 2mins (this is identified in code as Bars[0]) and I add 30 mins (identified as Bars[1]), I'm not able to do something like:
          if(BarsInProgress == 1)
          {
          Value.Set(CurrentBar == 0 ? Inputs[1][0] : Inputs[1][0] * (2.0 / (1 + Period)) + (1 - (2.0 / (1 + Period))) * Values[1][1]);
          }
          Because there is no such element as Inputs,

Do you have any idea?

Thanks, best regards

tom

Comment

Keep searching...

Thanks guys, I found the solution in forum. I know, you postet the link into documentation in this thread also, but I didnt understand it correctly.
            I understood the solution in this thread: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...&highlight=Ema

Thanks, now it works fine. Best regards

tom

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Kaledus
            by Kaledus

Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM