Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Need help building alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help building alert

I have next to no programming skills but am in need of an alert. I want to receive an audio alert upon the color change of Heikin-Ashi. I commonly tend to get distracted by other projects i have going on with my pc. So I need a little reminder of the color change on this. But unfortunately I have no idea how build it any help would be appreciated.

Ac1d27, unfortunately we would not provide custom coding services here, but you could look into our strategy wizard for putting together your condition and then raising an alert, the strategy could also be just a monitoring one and would not need to issue any trades:

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm not looking for a auto trader. Just a simple audio alert. What language are the indicators built in? It's been a while since I've done any coding so it would take me a good while to develop it. So I was just looking for some direction so that I could get started. Maybe some code examples etc.

Comment

Right, the strategy wizard just provides the convenience to not have to work directly in the custom coding editor while you learn the syntax, it does not have to take any trades...just monitor for your custom conditions.

We have a good number of tutorials up for getting started in NinjaScript:

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DJ888
        by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
        0 responses