Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Orange Errors on Simple indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange Errors on Simple indicator

I received the following errors after writing this simple indicator. Does anyone know if this has anything to do with my coding or is it a problem with how I installed NinjaTrader. I just reinstalled today on a different drive. I've included an image so you can see the errors.

Metadata file D:\ yadayada\WilsonORMapper.dll could not be found
    Metadata file D:\ yadayada\NinjaTrader.Core.dll" could not be found

It seems as if when I reinstalled to my C drive (it was originally on my D drive but has been deleted) this problem began to occur. The reference to a file on the D drive is suggestive but i'm not sure how to fix the problem other than reinstall again on the D drive. My C is an SSD drive. The D is a 10k rmp Raptor drive. Both are performing just fine.
    Attached Files

Hello,

This indicates that you need to remove these 2 references and then re add them since they have changed.

Please follow the instructions below to see where the errors are coming from after compiling the indicator. This will allow you to debug the indicator/strategy or remove it from your PC. If you are wondering why you receive an error when compiling only one indicator, it is because NinjaTrader compiles all indicators and strategies- not just one.
    Open NinjaTrader
    From the Control Center select the Tools menu--> select the Edit NinjaScript menu item--> select Indicator
    Select an indicator and double click on it.
    A new window will appear and you will need to right click in the window and select References.
    From there please remove the following files that are mentioned in your screenshot.

Then select the Add button and then add the following 2 files back to the references list:

C:\Program Files\NinjaTrader 6.5\bin\NinjaTrader.Core.dll

C:\Program Files\Ninjatrader 6.5\bin\WilsonORMapper.dll

Comment

This worked great! Thx!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator