Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

i need 2sma cross indicator with alerts in all time frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need 2sma cross indicator with alerts in all time frames

hi to all,am trading with simple strategy, 2 simple moving average,

first sma : period 3,shift 0.
    second sma : period 5,shift 1.

i need popup window with sound alert in all time frame.

if you have code for this plzz help me.

any one can help me plzz

vssshiva,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums!

We would not be able to code this indicator for you, however maybe a community member would be able to do this for you.

There is a growing library of user submitted custom indicators (100+) that can be downloaded from our support form. Please look in the NinjaScript File Sharing section of our support forum as you may find what you are looking for there.

If you have limited time or programming capabilities, you can discuss your requirements with any of our NinjaScript consultants.
    Click here for a list of certified NinjaScript Consultants
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hi vssshiva

We’ve recently launched as a proud NinjaTrader 3rd party add-on provider (the NinjaTrader press release can be found at http://www.ninjatrader.com/downloads...st_29_2013.pdf ).

I realise this topic is very old now, however I've seen a few questions on the forum such as those in your post and just wanted to mention that we have now built what we believe is a 'swiss army knife' of Moving Average Cross Over Alert indicators for use in Charts, Market Analyzer & Strategy development.
      We wanted to mention this new product in case anyone is looking for an easy functional solution to questions raised in this post about MA cross alerts (in particular with popup window alerts), or for those not wanting to do their own ninjascript coding to achieve this.

The indicator currently has 8 different configurable alerts (including Audio alert which you can add your own custom sounds to, Email alert with chart attached, Pop-up windows etc), great visual Moving Average 'Cloud' display, multi-colored moving average slope lines, and much more for 12 different MA types.
      Also includes a specific indicator to be used within Strategies or the Market Analyzer for creating crossover Alert, Cell or Filter conditions.
      Link: http://www.globaltradingtools.com/so...r-ninjatrader/

Thanks very much for your time and good trading!!
      Cheers
      Stuart

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post alifarahani  
      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
      1 response