Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

help with coding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with coding

Hi,

Range and Key Reversal Up and Key Reversal Down Indicators - these indicators are available with Ninjatrader.

Can some one please help making a small adjustment and is as follows:

I would like to combine the above indicators with small modification to Range Indicator - The Range Indicator allows the user to choose how many bars back (equal or less than and equal or greater than) and compare with the current bar. Once condition is fulfilled then draw an arrow on the price chart or better yet have an alarm from the alert .wav files available with Ninjatrader.

Thanks, katwil

Originally posted by katwil View Post
    Hi,

Range and Key Reversal Up and Key Reversal Down Indicators - these indicators are available with Ninjatrader.

I would like to combine the above indicators with small modification to Range Indicator - The Range Indicator allows the user to choose how many bars back (equal or less than and equal or greater than) and compare with the current bar. Once condition is fulfilled then draw an arrow on the price chart or better yet have an alarm from the alert .wav files available with Ninjatrader.

Thanks, katwil
    Ah, pretty much the indicator that I coded for Sam777 that I had to remove after he insulted me for thanks. And I do recognize the writing style and note that this is a new user account, opened just this month. Hm.
    Last edited by koganam; 09-02-2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by katwil View Post
      Hi,

Thanks, katwil
      There is a growing library of user submitted custom indicators (100+) that can be downloaded from our support form. Please look in the NinjaScript File Sharing section of our support forum as you may find what you are looking for there.

If you have limited time or programming capabilities, you can discuss your requirements with any of our NinjaScript consultants.

Click here for a list of certified NinjaScript Consultants
      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post rajendrasubedi2023  
      Started by ender_wiggum, Today, 09:50 AM
      0 responses