Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Market analyzer and indicator interaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market analyzer and indicator interaction

How to get an information about which row(instrument) in market analyzer is calling the indicator?
    For example we have the following rows in market analyzer :$EURUSD $AUDUSD EURJPY
    I'd like to know from inside the indicator which row (instrument name) is calling the indicator, because i want set up the indicator output accordingly
    I'm trying to match $EURUSD row with $EURUSD data series inside the indicator
    Last edited by BankRobber; 09-12-2011, 04:24 AM.

BankRobber, while you could unfortunately not access any Market Analyzer info programmatically, you could check on which instrument the indicator currently runs and then code accordingly :

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The problem is that I'm running a multi instrument indicator and I'm trying to match a row from the market analyzer to its own dataseries in the indicator and have no clue how to do it

Comment

Originally posted by BankRobber View Post
        The problem is that I'm running a multi instrument indicator and I'm trying to match a row from the market analyzer to its own dataseries in the indicator and have no clue how to do it
        Sorry I'm not following you here, what would you like to create then? Are you trying to work out calculation differences as seen if the indicator is applied via the chart vs the MA?

Please ensure the bars loaded, session template and CalculateOnBarClose settings would match for both then to ensure consistent calcs.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post usazencort  
        Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
        5 responses