Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

OHLC Indicator Help - Cash Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OHLC Indicator Help - Cash Market

I am trying to get NJ to plot the previous day's cash market close @ 4pm, as well as the cash market open at 9:30 am. I must admit that I don't know how to work with ninjascript (just learning) so am wondering if anyone has an indicator for this. I did a search, found one, but I couldn't set it up myself.

Also, if you have pivot calculations off of the same levels, I would appreciate it as well.

It seems all the indicators assume you don't plot after hours data... which isn't the case for me.

You can use this: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...orDayOHLC.html

Like what you have noticed though, you will need to set your chart settings to start at 9:30AM and end at 4:00PM.

If you do need the after hours plotted then you are going to have to program your own calculations. Basically take a time filter through the data and weed out any data that is not between 9:30 and 4. Store the open, store the close, calculate the high/low and store them too.

Here is a sample of how to implement a time filter. You will need to tweak it to your own specific case though. http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/v...ead.php?t=3226
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes