Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Dynamic Horizontal line(s). NT6.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamic Horizontal line(s). NT6.5

I have been searching for (or trying find if somebody has already developed) a "Dynamic Horizontal lines" indicator, which can be "set to follow" the last high and last low "swingGap" plot drawn.

What I am finding with my trading, is that my eye is "off the ball" well looking at my charts.
    I have "manually" placed large coloured horizontal lines on my chart, but then have to move them....which means in my market (pretty fast !) I am making "late" enteries and exits as I make these horizontal line adjustments.

Using a "dynamic" system, with a broad colour coded lines, that mark the last SwingGap Hi and SwingGap low would mean my eye could quickly see the range (support and resistance), range (squeeze) and price movement that has taken place, with just a movement of my eyes to the chart, whilst being able to keep a focus on my DOM ladder.

I know that a whizz has developed a "dynamic price line" that does this for "price", and it's "kind of" that, but that uses the lastest "SwingGap" plots and not current price, that I have been madly searching for !

I am not a coder ! But willing to learn, if that is what is needed !

BB

Hello booboo,
    Welcome to the NinjaTrader forum and I am happy to assist you.

Though we normally do not do custom programming, I made this indicator, attached alongwith (based on the Swing indicator) quick for you. If you need further improvements then you might considering consulting one of our NinjaScript consultants. You can find the list of our NinjaScript consultant by visiting this page http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners#...pt-Consultants

Please do let me know if I can assist you any further.

Regards,
    Joydeep.
    Attached Files
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Many, many thanks Joydeep.

My only problem is, I just tried to load it into my NT and it won't load in.

Either as I am too excited as I have hunted for what seems an age for this.....its programmed for V7.
      I am running NT 6.5.

Heeeeelp !

Comment

Hello booboo,
        Thanks for your post.
        Unfortunately we do not port NinjaTader 7 indicator to NinjaTrader 6.5. You have to upgrade to NinjaTrader 7 to use the same.

Do let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Regards,
        Joydeep.
        JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Waxavi
        by Waxavi