Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Plot a line for change of slope for Regression Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plot a line for change of slope for Regression Channel

Hi,

I have been working with the Regression Channel (RC) indicator and wondering how difficult it is to modify it as I am not a programmer. Currently you can only view the RC during live bars and not in back testing. I am wondering if it is possible to mark or plot on the chart, the slope "changes", only 3, flat, rising, falling. Either with a horizontal line, say a black line for flat, then if the slope moves from flat to rising printing a green horizontal line at the first bar close up, then when flat again it would print a black horizontal line at first closed bar flat. Another possible option would be to change the chart back ground color for each change of slope. I have been doing this manually on several indicators and multi- time frame and has been interesting to watch when they all get lined up together but hard to keep up with. Also open to other suggestions to accomplish this if another indicator exists.

Appreciate everyone's time, thanks

Fritz

Welcome to our forums here - perhaps this post by Harry can provide you a starting point for your custom works in this area?

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post Jon17
    by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM