Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Need Help With Strategy Wizard and the Tick Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help With Strategy Wizard and the Tick Chart

Hello Traders,

I need some help please. Does someone have or can someone program for me a Strategy Wizard that I can use on my TICK Chart. I would like the chart to make a beep or ding sound when the TICK hits say +900 or -900. Like everything in life if you know Strategy Wizard this is easy and if you do not know Stratgey Wizard like myself - it can be a daunting task. I would be willing to pay and I can transfer money into your PayPal account.

Thank You - Stevenxcel

Hello Stevenxcel,

Thanks for writing in. I am happy to help you.

We do have a number of Educational Partners that can teach you about NinjaScript. Also, we do have NinjaScript Consultants that can help you write NinjaScript for a fee. Please view our website for more information about our Partners.

With that said, we have a PriceAlert Indicator that you can apply to your chart and set it to what price you want it to alert you. This is an Indicator that comes with NinjaTrader that you do not need to purchase. You can access this by clicking on the Indicator button on your Chart toolbar and select PriceAlert. In the top Parameter you can set the "Price" to what price you want it to alert you on. If you want multiple prices you can add multiple PriceAlerts on different prices.

You can also set an "Alert" in the cell condition of the Market Analyzer.

With your "Market Analyzer" open
    Add your instruments by right-clicking and select "Add Instruments"
    Right-click and go to "Columns"
    Select what you want to add the "Alert" condition to. Example: LastPrice (which will be the last traded price)
    Under "Special" in the right panel go to "Alert conditions" and press the "..." button on the right
    That will bring up the Alert Conditions window
    Press the "New" button
    Enter in the values on the right to what you want to be alerted on
    Example. If you want to be alerted if the last trade price is greater than or equal to 900
    On the right Panel, Go to "Sound file" to select what sound you want to be alerted by
    Under "Trigger" select "Condition" set it to "is greater than or equal to"
    Under "Value" set it to 900
    So that will alert you with the sound if the last traded price is 900 or above. You may read more about this on our Online Help Guide at the following link.

We do have an YouTube channel that goes over this in our "Market Analyzer" Training video.
    Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video is a recording of our live "Market Analyzer" webinar covering the topics:4:59 – Connect to ...

There is an Indicator on our Support Forum that will do this function as well. Here is one that will alert you when the price goes above a horizontal line. Here is a link to the following indicator.

We also have live daily webinars if you would like to know more about NinjaTrader.
    Watch daily livestreams to learn how to trade futures. Tune in as NinjaTrader experts provide futures market analysis and trading tips. Join us today!

Please let me know if I can further help you.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post alifarahani  
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    1 response
    0 likes