Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Market replay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market replay

Hi guys,
    I downloaded market data of ES6-12 for some days in March/2012 and some days in April-2012. During my replay time, everything is fine when I try for March or April. Then suddenly it is not working any more for March. The Chart still is showing the bar correctly, the DOM showing bid ask, market depth correctly but the time frame show the same time from the bar before the first bar. I debug and put the breakpoint in VS the Time[0] is always the same value. Any of you encounter this issue?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by teoteovn; 06-07-2012, 08:36 AM. Reason: attach image for clarification

Hi teoteovn,
    Thanks for the post and welcome to the NT forums. Can you please let us know if you would see the same issue using standard NT bar types? Can you post a screenshot of the whole chart so we can see exactly how it's configured?
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
      Hi teoteovn,
      Thanks for the post and welcome to the NT forums. Can you please let us know if you would see the same issue using standard NT bar types? Can you post a screenshot of the whole chart so we can see exactly how it's configured?
      I attached 5 mins chart as well, look like the same issue, the price get updated, but not for the time, so we have a very long 5 mins bar.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the follow-up screenshot. Can you please let us know what version you are using? There was a fix related to this in .9 release. Check this with help > About. If anything older than 7.0.1000.10, you can use this link below to upgrade the installation:

I downloaded replay data for ES 06-12 on 3/21 - 3/22 and do not see this issue. Can you please check that you have data available for these two days for this instrument? You can check this with right click > Available Data when your mouse is hovered over the replay controls.
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you very much for the info, my version is a bit old; 7.0.1.1000.7.
          So I will download the new build, that is a very fast fix

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DynamicTest  
          Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes