Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

DrawDot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DrawDot

I need help with two issues involving DrawDot. First of all, I would like to know if there is a way to designate the size of the dot, I have tried adding width syntax to it like the DrawLine, but that does not work.

Second, I'm using this along with two other indicators on a 1 tick chart trading CL, I also have a 50 tick chart open and the DOM. Everything works fine for about 10 to 20 minutes depending upon how fast the market is moving. then, it starts to bog down my computer and my charts & DOM will delay a few seconds before updating spuratically.

If I open the indicator window of my 1 tick chart and click OK, which erases the history of my live data indicators, everything works normal again. So it appears the problem is that too much data is accumulated for my computer to tabulate. Is there a way to limit the amount of data my computer is tracking on this chart? I have the DataSeries set to 1 day of data, but don't see how to select a smaller window then that?

Thanks,

Safetrading

Hello safetrading,
    Unfortunately you cannot change the size of the dot. You can however refer to this post which shows a workaround

A 1 tick bar series is resource intensive. You can refer to this thread which discusses a workaround.

Please let me know if I can assist you any further.
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
    8 responses
    1 like
    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
    Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
    10 responses
    0 likes