Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

"Price Counter" Custom Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Price Counter" Custom Indicator

Since it doesn’t come pre-built in NinjaTrader and I couldn’t locate any tutorial on how to program an indicator like this one and I’m not skillful enough to figure out how to program it myself I wonder if someone else has already made one and doesn’t mind sharing. This is what I’m looking for:

The indicator would display yesterday’s issue’s "CLOSE" price (in “black” or maybe “blue” color) that would remain the same until the beginning of the next session and next to it have a displayed "tick-by-tick" counter of the issue’s price going up or down as the trading is going on in "real time” (in “green” if the issue’s price is trading in the “plus” territory, “red” if the issue’s price is trading in the “minus” territory, or “black” color if the issue’s price is unchanged from yesterday’s close)?

Wow, that was a mouthful. I hope I have explained it clearly enough.

To me it looks like an easy indicator to make but what do I know since I’m not smart enough to program it myself.

Thanks,
    Paul

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post rajendrasubedi2023  
Started by ender_wiggum, Today, 09:50 AM
0 responses
0 likes