Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Accesibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accesibility

I am a NT newbie. I am trying to install a custom indicator. I downloaded the .zip file and when I try to install I get an error message saying I have to install an Accessibility Assembly. After some searching I found that I need to go to the references in any editor window and add the Accessibility.dll file from my windows directory.

I am still getting the same error message though, Accessibilty Assembly needed --> Installation failed.

I am running NinjaTrader 7. I am trying to install the custom indicator found in this link:

Any thoughts, observations or alternatives to this indicator are appreciated. I am looking for an inidcator that calculates the positive or negative difference between the last close and the SMA.

Thanks!,

Art

It looks like the same error previous users reported.

Drakmyre 03-12-2011 05:42 AM
    I get errors too. Something about "accessability" having to be added. I can e-mail the errors as well.
    Art09 07-28-2010 05:37 PM
    Hi,
    It gives error when compiling the indicator. Yes, I'm using Ninja 7. I can email u the link with the image of errors I'm getting when trying to compile. My email
    Thank you, Art.

Originally posted by Hockey_Mike View Post
    I am a NT newbie. I am trying to install a custom indicator. I downloaded the .zip file and when I try to install I get an error message saying I have to install an Accessibility Assembly. After some searching I found that I need to go to the references in any editor window and add the Accessibility.dll file from my windows directory.

I am still getting the same error message though, Accessibilty Assembly needed --> Installation failed.

I am running NinjaTrader 7. I am trying to install the custom indicator found in this link:

Any thoughts, observations or alternatives to this indicator are appreciated. I am looking for an inidcator that calculates the positive or negative difference between the last close and the SMA.

Thanks!,

Art

Comment

Hello,

I have checked this indicator and it seems to be missing a reference to a custom NinjaScript namespace used. I'd suggest getting with the author of this indicator for instructions on how to properly import.
      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post elirion
      by elirion

Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
      0 responses