Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

WillSpread Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flyguy767
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnDev View Post
    First of all, thanks for attempting this.

I installed the indicator but couldn't get it to plot on my chart. I added "ZB 09/12" in the second instrument field and "ES 09/12" as my input series. In my list of indicators on my chart it gave me "WillSpread (ES 09/12 {1350 tick) (>Unknown<, >Unknown<, >Unknown<)
    If your symbol mapping is the same as mine then change ZB 09/12 to ZB 09-12.

Leave a comment:

• mrdude
    replied
    The input will have to be the identical text for the name of the instrument. I tested it out last night with currency pairs and it worked with $EURGBP as the input. When I get home tonight I'll play around with futures to see if it just needs a different format, though I'm not sure if I have any futures data to test with.

Leave a comment:

• JohnDev
    replied
    First of all, thanks for attempting this.

I installed the indicator but couldn't get it to plot on my chart. I added "ZB 09/12" in the second instrument field and "ES 09/12" as my input series. In my list of indicators on my chart it gave me "WillSpread (ES 09/12 {1350 tick) (>Unknown<, >Unknown<, >Unknown<)

Leave a comment:

• mrdude
    replied
    I took a stab at this. Let me know if this is what you're looking for.

EDIT: See post #8 for updated version
    Last edited by mrdude; 08-14-2012, 07:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Joydeep
    replied
    Hello JohnDev,
    Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately we do not do custom NinjaScript coding. I will leave the thread open for any forum member who might assist you.

To develop your custom indicator/strategies you can also contact any of our independent NinjaScript consultants. You can get the list of our NinjaScript consultants from here http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners#...pt-Consultants

Leave a comment:

• JohnDev
    started a topic WillSpread Indicator

WillSpread Indicator

Can anyone code this indicator? The code here is in Genesis Trade Sense. I'm completely lost with C#.

It takes a spread between two market symbols and creates a moving average type indicator. In this case, it shows when the ES is gaining on the 30 year bond. It would be great to have an input variable for the two symbols, so I could change them and use it on different markets.

Thanks,
    John

&Spread := (Close Of "ES-067" / Close Of "ZB-067") * 100
    &5EMA := MovingAvgX (&Spread , 5 , True)
    &20EMA := MovingAvgX (&Spread , 20 , True)
    &5EMA - &20EMA

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
11 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
Started by fernandobr, Today, 09:11 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick