Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Moving Average CrossOver with Sound Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Average CrossOver with Sound Alert

Hi,

Moving Average of a Period Crossover with a Moving Average of Another Period of the same time series with Sound Alert. The Price option Close, High, Low, Typical.... as usual with the other indicators.

NT has individual SMA's, EMA's indicators that can be used as a workaround to do the same as above but none with Sound Alert or Arrows. Very similar to MA CrossBuilder Indicator (Version 7) but not the same - A slight twist as I have indicated above.

Help with the indicator will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Don

Hi Don,

I would try building this in the strategy wizard condition builder. You can base moving averages on any input series directly from the UI, and sound alerts are available as well. You can learn more about the condition builder here:

If you would like to have this professionally developed, you can always consider one of our 3rd party NinjaScript consultants:
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by PF_62 View Post
      Moving Average of a Period Crossover with a Moving Average of Another Period of the same time series with Sound Alert. The Price option Close, High, Low, Typical.... as usual with the other indicators.
      Hi Don
      We are a proud NinjaTrader 3rd party add-on partner for many years and I just wanted to let you know we have a Moving Average Crossover Alert indicator available that has the features you mentioned in your post, plus many many more including email, sound and visual alerts, a moving average 'cloud' feature for the charts, 12 different moving averages, etc. The product also comes in a bundle of two indicators, one for using on charts and the other specifically built for doing moving average crossover scans in the Market Analyzer.
      For more info please view http://www.globaltradingtools.com/so...r-ninjatrader/ or I can answer any queries.

Many thanks
      Stuart

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by royhagerman, Today, 04:30 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post royhagerman  
      Started by haas88, 03-21-2024, 02:22 AM