Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

List all the indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List all the indicators

Hey guys, whats up?

I need to make a list of all, or at least all the custom indicators i have installed on my NT7, google, youtubed, forumed without luck, anyone knows?

Thanks
    Nuno

Hello Nuno,

Thank you for your post.

You can check this by going to the following directory on your PC: (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator > any .cs files listed here without an @ symbol in front of the name are custom indicators.

Now you may notice that if you have custom third party indicators that are protected (within a .dll file) that you cannot see these indicators in the directory listed above. These would have to be found by right clicking in your chart and selecting Indicators > this will be a process of elimination, unless of course you know the names of the indicators (most third party indicators will list the developer name or company name in the indicator's name).

And in some case if they are in a protected assembly (.dll file) then it may be easier to list the assemblies which can be found by going to the NinjaTrader Control Center > File > Utilities > Remove NinjaScript Assembly.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Hey Patrick, thanks for your light speed reply
      Yes, my case is the dll case. altought i already had decripted the file, its really a huge file with tens of hundreds of code lines, its too much for my understanding.
      I do have 5 instalation packages, they are diferent one of the others, my aim is integrate all of them in the same dll file, since they are almost all equal, just differ 2 or 3 in each package, thats why i need to list them all... i see now it has to be with a piece of paper and a pencil..

Again, thanks for your reply
      Nuno

Comment

hahah i found a way!!! i make a printscreen, then OCR the image hehehe

Thanks Guys!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
        1 response
        0 likes