Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Issues uninstalling NinjaTrader 3 Party Software ( MessorAnalytics )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues uninstalling NinjaTrader 3 Party Software ( MessorAnalytics )

Hello,

I need kind help of NinjaTrader Support in below issues. I contacted MessorAnalytics, but got no help. The issue is as follows.
    I enrolled for a free trial for MessorAnalytics software. Now that the free trail is coming to end, I wanted to uninstall this software, since I do not find the software helpful.

I went into Ninjatrader and removed below 6 assemblies by going into File -> Utilities -> Remove NinjaScript Assembly and then removed the below assemblies,

1. FibonacciBands
    2. FibonacciBandsScanner
    3. MessorAnalytics_Ergodic
    4. MessorAnalytics_RegressionChannel
    5. RBTools
    6. RegressionChannelScanner
    Even after removing the above 6 assemblies, the below 4 indicators do not get removed and are unnecessarily sitting in the indicator list on the TOP OF THE LIST of each Chart. When I uninstalled this software by removing assemblies, they should be completed removed, but they are still on top of the list. I try to delete indicator manually by going into Tools -> Edit NinjaScript -> Indicator and I do not find the below 4 indicators in NinjaScript List, but still the indicators sit on the top of Indicators list of the chart. I do not see these indicators or assemblies in Add/ REMOVE Programs of Control Panel either. I purchased several dozens of NinjaTrader add-ons, but never found a Problematic software like MessorAnalytics which installed 6 assemblies for just 4 indicators. I purchased NinjaTrader 3rd party add-ons, which provided 1 or 2 or max 3 assembly for several dozens of indicators, instead of Problematic 6 assemblies for just 4 indicators. Kindly advice how to delete the below indicators.

1. Ergodic TSI
    2. Ergodic TSI (Price Markers)
    3. Fibonacci Bands
    4. Regression Channels
    After uninstall of the software, I keep getting error message "Your free trial license for indicator ' Ergodic TSI' will expire on 11/2/2012. Please contact 'MessorAnalytics' at '[email protected]' for a license for 'Ergodic' for your machine ID.

Kindly advice how to get rid of these messorAnalytics indicators, which I do not want.

Best Regards,
    Mohi

I have just replied to your email sent so support.

Thanks,
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

did you try going into ,,,ninja trader..bin ,,,costum,,indicator,,thats where the .cs files are ...find what you want deleted then right click and delete each one ,,but first check all your chart templates and save work spaces that may include these indicators ..make sure you remove the indicators from all templates and work spaces ,,,then go to ,,,,,ninjatrader,,bin,,,costum,,indicators,,and delete each of the indicators you want to delete ...you may need to restart ninja ,,and make sure you empty your trash files before you restart ,

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920  
      Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920