Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Backtesting Intraday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_AdamP
    replied
    elitetrader,

We have various leasing and purchase options. You may want to go through them here : http://www.ninjatrader.com/purchase

Note you can actually use all the development features free as long as you want, you just cannot trade to a live account with the free version.

Data is dependent on what instruments you want to view/trade and if you plan to open a brokerage account (or have one). Generally brokers will provide some free data service. However, you can get a dedicated data provider such as Kinetick for as low as 50 a month I believe.

Leave a comment:

• elitetradernyc
    replied
    Thanks Adam. How much would the subscrition to NinjaTrader be? How much would data cost?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_AdamP
    replied
    elitetradernyc,

Yes, this would be possible. However, your data provider would limit how much data you can get to anywhere from 6 months to 10 years depending on what the underlying series is.

Leave a comment:

• elitetradernyc
    started a topic Backtesting Intraday

Backtesting Intraday

Hey guys, I have not yet subscribed to Ninjatrader but what was wondering, if this is possible in Ninjatrader? I want to perform backtesting by comparing certain intraday values at say, a certain time during trading hours with historical daily average values over a period of years for stocks. Is this possible?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
5 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
4 responses
0 likes
Last Post Aviram Y  
Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM