Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

New COT Indicator - Looking for Test Volunteers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New COT Indicator - Looking for Test Volunteers

We have been in the process of developing a COT indicator for NT. Although there are a couple of good ones out there, they didn't really do everything we wanted, therefore we started building our own.

However, I am a swing FX trader and although I like trading the COT I only use it for a limited number of things and therefore can't give this a real BETA test.

Therefore I am after a few volunteers of various asset classes (incl FX) to be test pilots for the Indicator. Deal is that I will give you a trial version and a license to the final version (once launched) if you test it, provide feedback and also let us know how you use COT in your trading.

I'm only after a handful of people to give this a go, if you are interested drop me a line at [email protected] with the subject Beta Testing COT Indicator (or similar) and a little about what you trade and your trading style and I will get back to you.

I have attached a rather busy chart to show a sample of what it can do (Open Interest, Net Positions, Index, Strength , WILLCO, Momentum)

Thanks

Sam

Click image for larger version

Name:	$EURUSD (Weekly)  Week 3_2011 - Week 50_2012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	899159

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by DJ888, Today, 10:57 PM
0 responses