Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

SEARCH Box for INDICATORS in NinjaTrader 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEARCH Box for INDICATORS in NinjaTrader 7

Hello,

In Ninjatrader, we have several indicators, which come with install. Additionally we have more than 350 Partners of NinjaTrader, which provide several custom indicators. Then we have users who create their own indicators.

The result is a NinjaTrader user may have more than 500 indicators in his system, after purchasing several custom indicators OR building new indicators of his own.

Based on the above, it becomes difficult to scroll down and select an indicator OR find a specific indicator from the indicator drop down list.

To resolve the above issues, we need a INDICATOR SEARCH BOX, where we get a drop down list, wherein we can type A and all the indicators starting with A are only displayed.
    We type B and all indicators in the drop down list with B are only displayed.
    We type Fibonacci and all indicators with Fibonacci are displayed.
    We type CCI and all indicators in the drop down list with CCI are only displayed.
    We type CIRCLE and all indicators beginning with CIRCLE are displayed. Attached are 4 screenshots.

Attached are few screenshots of other trading platform,which provides the features of indicator search box, which has all the features of searching indicators in SEARCH Box. This SEARCH indicator box is invoked by just a single right click.

Kindly you take my above request, as a new excellent Feature request, that needs to be added in NinjaTrader to support the search function of all Ninja provided indicators & all Ninja custom indicators. We definitely want to see NinjaTrader, a much much better platform than all of it's competitors.

Thanks & Regards,
    Mohi
    Attached Files

Hello mohi4u,

Thank you for your note and for providing your feedback as we continually strive to improve upon NinjaTrader's features.

Since the type of functionality you are seeking is not presently supported within NinjaTrader, I have documented this particular feature request and have sent it to our product development team.

Once I have a tracking ID for this particular feature request, I will let you know.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello mohi4u,

Thank you for your suggestion for the improvement of NinjaTrader

Our development team has welcomed your feature enhancement request and it will be tracked using ID # 430.
      Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you very much Ryan. NinjaTrader support is splendid and great.

Thanks once again, for welcoming my feature enhancement request.

Thanks & Regards,
        Mohi

Comment

Maybe this is a newly released feature, but if you single click an indicator in the list (any indicator will do) then you are able to type a letter and it will jump to that part of the alphabet.

Comment

Originally posted by Taggart View Post
            Maybe this is a newly released feature, but if you single click an indicator in the list (any indicator will do) then you are able to type a letter and it will jump to that part of the alphabet.
            This would beat me naming everything with a "1" or "2" to get it to the top of the list...

Maybe split out to 'custom' or 'NT' with a radio box too.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post CortexZenUSA  
            Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
            0 responses
            1 view