Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

There are custom NinjaScript errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are custom NinjaScript errors

Hi,

Not very often but sometimes I have problems installing my NinjaTrader indicator product to customers' computer.

I get the message There are NinjaScripts errors.

I got one this morning and I have attached the error message as well as the Error showing when trying to build indicators.

Could you please help me solve that problem once for all.

Thank you !
    Attached Files

Hello blar58,

Thank you for your note.

In these cases it is best to have the user contact us to provide instructions on resolving these matters. Each case can be completely different for what needs to be done to resolve the errors.

Information on resolving compile errors can be found at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=4678

In this specific case, we can resolve the errors by right clicking in the NinjaScript Editor > select References and remove the references to NinjaTrader.Core.dll, WilsonORMapper.dll, and NinjaTrader.Vendor.dll. > then select Add > go to the following directory on the users PC: (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom > select the NinjaTrader.Vendor.dll > Open > select Add again > go to the following directory on the users PC: C:\Program Files\NinjaTrader 7\bin > select the NinjaTrader.Core.dll > Open > select Add once more > go to the following directory on the users PC: C:\Program Files\NinjaTrader 7\bin > select the WilsonORMapper.dll > Open > OK > then press F5 to compile.

Please let me know if you receive additional errors.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Perr0Grande  
    Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post elderan