Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ITextFixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITextFixed

I'm trying to display some data in the second panel (the one below the price panel) using either ITextFixed and DrawTextFixed. The indicator I've written them into I select Panel 2 within the parameters, but can only get them to display in the Price panel.

In the help file I noticed it says that for DrawTextFixed it says it will only display in panel 1, the price panel, but ITextFixed does not say that it has that limitation, so I assumed it would work in another panel. Is there something else I need to do to get it to display there, or will it also only work in the price panel? If it will not work in another panel, are thery any other functions that will allow this?

thanks,

Safetrading

Originally posted by safetrading View Post
    I'm trying to display some data in the second panel (the one below the price panel) using either ITextFixed and DrawTextFixed. The indicator I've written them into I select Panel 2 within the parameters, but can only get them to display in the Price panel.

In the help file I noticed it says that for DrawTextFixed it says it will only display in panel 1, the price panel, but ITextFixed does not say that it has that limitation, so I assumed it would work in another panel. Is there something else I need to do to get it to display there, or will it also only work in the price panel? If it will not work in another panel, are thery any other functions that will allow this?

thanks,

Safetrading
    Code:

DrawOnPricePanel = false;
    ref: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...pricepanel.htm

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
    0 responses
    1 view