Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Relative Strength Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relative Strength Indicator

Hello, I am trying to create a custom indicator that will compare the Relative Strength (of the stock on the chart) vs. SP-500 Index. I then would like to overlay a 20 Day EMA. This would be plotted in a separate pane. Can anyone help me with this request??? Thank you for your time.

Justin

Hello Justin,
    Welcome to the forum and I am happy to assist you.

To calculate the RSI for SP500 you have to create a multi -instrument indicator. Please refer to our help guide to know more about multi series concepts.

To plot on a separate pane please make sure the Overlay property is set to false.
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for the response. Sorry, but I am completely new to this and a little bit lost. I looked over the help guide, but do not really know where to start. If I provided the formula could someone walk me through the process or provide the code for me. The indicator is also called "Price Relative" if that helps at all. Are there any online video tutorials that walk you through step by step. The link you have above only provides a very small description. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Hello Justin,
        Unfortunately we do not do custom NinjaScript coding. You may however contact any of our independent 3rd party consultants to code the indicator/strategy. You can get the list of our NinjaScript consultants from here http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners#...pt-Consultants
        JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
        11 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post xiinteractive  
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes