Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to combine 6 custom indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to combine 6 custom indicators

Dear friends, I am making a trading system and I want to combine super trend,14ma,fisher and some more indicators. I have exported it as a ninjascript assembly and if i load the assembly in any other system the trading system assembly is not showing and instead the indicators are seperated.. kindly help me in loading that all indicators from a single file

Hello kanna275,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!
    1. From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Export NinjaScript to open the "Export NinjaScript" dialog window
    2. Select the option "Export compiled assembly of selected source files".
    3. You can optionally select "Protect compiled assemblies"For information on protection see the "Protection/DLL Security page: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...l_security.htm
    4. Enter a user defined file name
    5. Select all of the files that you want to export and either double click on them or press the ">" button
    6. A list of all files that will be exported
    7. Optionally enter information that describes the assembly
    8. Press the "Export" button to export the selected files
    9. A NinjaScript Archive File (.zip) file will be created in My Documents\<NinjaTrader Folder>\bin\Custom\ExportNinjaScript
    10. The file can be imported by another NinjaTrader application on a different PC

For information on exporting NinjaScript files please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...nt7/export.htm

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
      Hello kanna275,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!
      1. From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Export NinjaScript to open the "Export NinjaScript" dialog window
      2. Select the option "Export compiled assembly of selected source files".
      3. You can optionally select "Protect compiled assemblies"For information on protection see the "Protection/DLL Security page: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...l_security.htm
      4. Enter a user defined file name
      5. Select all of the files that you want to export and either double click on them or press the ">" button
      6. A list of all files that will be exported
      7. Optionally enter information that describes the assembly
      8. Press the "Export" button to export the selected files
      9. A NinjaScript Archive File (.zip) file will be created in My Documents\<NinjaTrader Folder>\bin\Custom\ExportNinjaScript
      10. The file can be imported by another NinjaTrader application on a different PC

For information on exporting NinjaScript files please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...nt7/export.htm

I have done the same. but i cannot add the ninjascript from charts. in charts if i go to indicators the combined indicators are showing splitted. again i have to add them manually one by one. I expect to add everything from single access from one ninjascript name in charts>>indicators..thank you

Comment

Hello kanna275,

Thank you for your response.
        Originally posted by kanna275 View Post
        in charts if i go to indicators the combined indicators are showing splitted
        This is expected, the export process will not export the indicators into one indicator. This would have to be done by manually adding the code for each indicator into one indicator file via Edit NinjaScript (Tools > Edit NinjaScript).

The export process allows you to protect your code by exporting all NinjaScript files into one assembly, but this will not combine the indicators into one indicator.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Hello kanna275,

This is expected, the export process will not export the indicators into one indicator. This would have to be done by manually adding the code for each indicator into one indicator file via Edit NinjaScript (Tools > Edit NinjaScript).

The export process allows you to protect your code by exporting all NinjaScript files into one assembly, but this will not combine the indicators into one indicator.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
          Its not working by copying the indicators codes one by one and adding it into one.. can you pls help me how to add everything into one scrip.. Thank you

Comment

Hello kanna275,

We have Premium Paid Educational events where you will join a NinjaScript expert for a pair of 6-8 hour long intensive courses designed to provide you with an in depth look at programming indicators and automated strategies through the use of NinjaScript:

If you would like to take on learning NinjaScript on your own, we have a fully documented help guide which will help you get started with Ninja Script. You will find language references to all of the methods and functions you will be using. You will also see a tutorial section which will help you create your first indicator and get you started with some of these concepts.

A link to our Help Guide can be found below: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...stribution.htm

I am also linking you to the Educational Resources section of the Help Guide to help you get started with NinjaScript: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._resources.htm

You will fine Reference Samples online as well as some Tips and Tricks for both indicators and strategies:
            Click here to see our NinjaScript Reference Samples
            Click here to see our NinjaScript Tips

These samples can be downloaded, installed and modified from NinjaTrader and hopefully serve as a good base for your custom works.

There is a also a growing library of user submitted custom indicators (100+) that can be downloaded from our support form. Please look in the NinjaScript File Sharing section of our support forum as you may find what you are looking for there.

If you have limited time or programming capabilities, you can discuss your requirements with any of our certified NinjaScript consultants.
            Click here for a list of certified NinjaScript Consultants

Comment

NT_PH:

On my phone, so going to be short msg.

I think kanna is really looking to make a chart template, so they can add all 6 indicators to a chart at one time.

This has nothing to do with making a super mega indicator.

Hello kanna275,

We have Premium Paid Educational events where you will join a NinjaScript expert for a pair of 6-8 hour long intensive courses designed to provide you with an in depth look at programming indicators and automated strategies through the use of NinjaScript:

If you would like to take on learning NinjaScript on your own, we have a fully documented help guide which will help you get started with Ninja Script. You will find language references to all of the methods and functions you will be using. You will also see a tutorial section which will help you create your first indicator and get you started with some of these concepts.

A link to our Help Guide can be found below: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...stribution.htm

I am also linking you to the Educational Resources section of the Help Guide to help you get started with NinjaScript: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._resources.htm

You will fine Reference Samples online as well as some Tips and Tricks for both indicators and strategies:
              Click here to see our NinjaScript Reference Samples
              Click here to see our NinjaScript Tips

These samples can be downloaded, installed and modified from NinjaTrader and hopefully serve as a good base for your custom works.

There is a also a growing library of user submitted custom indicators (100+) that can be downloaded from our support form. Please look in the NinjaScript File Sharing section of our support forum as you may find what you are looking for there.

If you have limited time or programming capabilities, you can discuss your requirements with any of our certified NinjaScript consultants.
              Click here for a list of certified NinjaScript Consultants

Comment

Originally posted by kanna275 View Post
                Its not working by copying the indicators codes one by one and adding it into one.. can you pls help me how to add everything into one scrip.. Thank you
                Kanna275:

I think you are looking for this:

Add all your indicators, and save the chart template... then you can load it into another chart.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Pattontje, Yesterday, 02:10 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Pattontje  
                Started by flybuzz, 04-21-2024, 04:07 PM
                17 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post TradingLoss