Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Fibonacci Zones Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibonacci Zones Indicator

Hello,

There was an Indicator made available on this forum some time ago for the NT 6.5 version of this software but since 6.5 stuff is no longer available on the forum neither is the indicator.

Whilst I have the indicator the author has locked the code. I do not know who wrote this indicator but am seeking to make contact with the author in the hope I can negotiate with him to provide some enhancements or to get the source code to contract out the work.

Could anybody help me in my quest to locate the author of this indicator.

Thanks in advance.

Peter, I'm unfortunately not exactly sure who contributed this study but will leave this thread open so others can chime in with their thoughts.

A very informative thread on those topics could be for example found here -

Another thing is, I dont understand why it seems so,so difficult to find 3 different clusters that are 1/2 inch or l;ess apart(thats the definition of a cluster to most of us including carolyn and mark) This can be 3 different pivot points on one time frame(3 lower lows or higher highs for example) or....it can be from 3 completely different time frames. It is murder to do this manually. ThAts why I keep asking everyone: IS THERE A WAY TO DEVELOP SOFTWARE THAT WILL DO THIS AND HOPEFULLY UPDATE IT IN REAL TIME????????????? …
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

There is an old Fibonacci Cluster indicator, which I had written for NinjaTrader 6.5 and then translated to NinjaTrader 7.0 back in 2010. It displays a lot of single lines, which can be switched on and off. You might have a look at it, but it is probably not what you look for, as it has never been locked.

The architecture is based on daily swing highs and lows of a defined order (for example a swing high of order 3 is higher than the 3 prior and 3 consecutive highs), a concept that has its limitations. The successor of this indicator is in fact called FibonacciZones and it is protected, but there has never been a version for NinjaTrader 6.5 - so again I am not sure, if it is what you look for.

The FibonacciZones indicator is based on 10 volatility based zigzags representing 10 different time frames and uses up to 540 individual swing highs and lows, retracements, expansion, projections to calculate confluence areas. In the end it only displays a few lines, but those are more significant than any individual lines. If this is what you were looking for, please send my a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
        There is an old Fibonacci Cluster indicator, which I had written for NinjaTrader 6.5 and then translated to NinjaTrader 7.0 back in 2010. It displays a lot of single lines, which can be switched on and off. You might have a look at it, but it is probably not what you look for, as it has never been locked.

The architecture is based on daily swing highs and lows of a defined order (for example a swing high of order 3 is higher than the 3 prior and 3 consecutive highs), a concept that has its limitations. The successor of this indicator is in fact called FibonacciZones and it is protected, but there has never been a version for NinjaTrader 6.5 - so again I am not sure, if it is what you look for.

The FibonacciZones indicator is based on 10 volatility based zigzags representing 10 different time frames and uses up to 540 individual swing highs and lows, retracements, expansion, projections to calculate confluence areas. In the end it only displays a few lines, but those are more significant than any individual lines. If this is what you were looking for, please send my a private message.
        Hi Harry,

I just read your post about the Fibonacci Zone indicator you have created. May I have a copy?

Thanks for reading.

Weijun

Comment

Originally posted by weijunwang View Post
          Hi Harry,

I just read your post about the Fibonacci Zone indicator you have created. May I have a copy?

Thanks for reading.

Weijun
          I will respond via private message.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post wzgy0920  
          Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM