Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Problem with indicator remember default colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with indicator remember default colors

Dear Group
    I thought I was going nuts the past day or so as an Indicator that I changed stopped working. However what has happened is that the indicator is failing to
    Retrieve or remember the default colors for the text it writes. No matter what I do the color is defaulting to transparent for the text color which makes the text
    Invisible.

If I set them to colors and right click and set as default for the indicator. It does not remember them. When I save a workspace with a chart using the indicator with the color set. When the workspace is closed and saved and then reopened, it does not remember them. When I save then indicator in a chart template It does not remember them. I have tried new workspaces, New charts etc.

My indicator does switch DrawonPricePanel true and false in several spots. But I do not believe that is the issue. It always worked before and this seems to be
    Some kind of file corruption issues.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Jerry

Hi Jerry, I have replied to your note sent to support - please check your inbox, thx.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

For anyone reading the post who is wondering that the solution was. It turns out that the technique I used for the inputs I used to set the colors, which was copied from another indicator was incorrect, even tho it
      worked for over a year. User inputs need to be serialized. Here is a Link.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Rapine Heihei