Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Connors RSI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connors RSI

Hi Guys,

Can anybody helps me for developing Connors RSI Indicator.

Thanks
    Sameer.
    Last edited by Sameer; 07-19-2013, 05:24 AM.

Sameer, if you can share what you'd like to see created potentially with a screenshot I'm sure community members will take a look. As an alternative you could consider using the services of a professional NinjaScript consultant to get this study coded up -

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Connors RSI

Hello

Is it possible NinjaTrader provides the Connors RSI indicator. Like many other indicators e.g ADX, Bollinger Band etc....

Regards
      Imran.

Comment

It's on our list for potential enhancement Imram, I will make sure to add a vote on your behalf into our trackings as well.

In the meantime any NinjaScript consultant could potentially create this study for you via custom work.

Comment

Oh thats good Bertrand but how much time it will take ....

Comment

Imran, I could unfortunately not offer a commitment or ETA for this item.

Comment

ConnorsRSI

The ConnorsRSI is an oscillator that can take values between 0 and 100. It is calculated as the arithmetic average of three component oscillators:

(1) A classical 3-period RSI as developed by Welles Wilder

(2) The percentage rank based on comparing the current 1-bar momentum to the 1-bar momentum of the prior 100 bars

(3) A 2-period RSI applied to the streak, where the streak is the number of consecutive higher closes (positive streak) or the number of consecutive lower closes (negative streak).

All three components of the Connors RSI can change values pretty fast, which also makes it a fast oscillator on the aggregate level.

There are 4 different free versions available for NinjaTrader, which you can download here (membership required):

I had tried Connor's group "tradingmarkets" RSI(2) newsletter for a stint. They would "powerrate" the stock and etf values based on their findings from 10 to 1. Everytime an entry point was listed it was too late to enter. When a 10 quickly reversed intraday, the "system" would change the 10 to a 5 or so instantly. It looked like a typical dummy software generated lagging newsletter list to me. And back then advertising all the while the newer better server side "the machine". …

I do not mind sharing my version, if you send me a private message with your e-mail.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Harry; 07-26-2013, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Harry Sir, It will be very kind of you to kindly share this (connorsRSI) indicator for Ninjatrader 7. We would be so grateful to you for this help. As you have indicated in your message, I wish to send you private message with my email address . But I see no link here to send you the private message. Please help. Thanks & Regards
                Last edited by ManuAdam; 10-06-2013, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ManuAdam View Post
                  Harry Sir, It will be very kind of you to kindly share this (connorsRSI) indicator for Ninjatrader 7. We would be so grateful to you for this help. But I see no link here to send you the private message. Please help. Thanks & Regards
                  I have sent you the indicator via e-mail.

The forum allows you to send a private message to any other member. There is no need to publish your e-mail such that it is visible for everybody. You will only get spammed. Please consider editing your post and removing your e-mail.

Comment

Hi Harry,
                    I use the Connorsrsi in another platform (Worden) and would like it for Ninja.

thanks...
                    Last edited by jsatt11; 10-22-2013, 08:59 AM. Reason: remove email

Comment

Hi Bertrend,

Do you know when Connors RSI will be available from NinjaTrader ? is it going to happen in near future ?

Other Community Members :
                      How is your experience regarding this Connors RSI indicator about overall accuracy ? Kindly put your experience here..

Thanks.

Comment

Hello yogeshdhan78,

This is being tracked with ID# SFT-256.

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
                        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

An enhanced version of the Connors RSI for NinjaTrader 8 is available here: https://www.lizardindicators.com/ind...s/connors-rsi/
                          Free download (members only).

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                          47 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post aligator  
                          Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes