Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

i need a repulse indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need a repulse indicator

My name is Francisco, i need a repulse if somebody have a repulse please send me velvetina48[at]gmail[dot]com. Thanks
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickH; 01-12-2014, 05:12 PM.

What is a repulse indicator?

Comment

Hello velvetina,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

I am unaware of a repulse indicator for NinjaTrader 7, or a partner that provides such an indicator. You can check with our third party add-on partners at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/Ecosystem/NonBroker.php#78

Comment

The repulse is a indicator made for Eric Lefort..You can know to Eric in the blog anaphrais.tradersblog.eu

Comment

Originally posted by velvetina View Post
          The repulse is a indicator made for Eric Lefort..You can know to Eric in the blog anaphrais.tradersblog.eu
          The formula can be retrieved from the blog. It is even shown in NinjaScript (you probably did not explore the blog), but the NinjaTrader code is somewhat inefficient.

The chart below shows a comparison with the Trader's Dynamic Index, which is built from moving averages of the RSI.

The repulse indicator is attached. I have modified the period in the formula for the "bullishThrust" and the "bearishThrust" data series, as it was inconsistent.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
            The formula can be retrieved from the blog. It is even shown in NinjaScript (you probably did not explore the blog), but the NinjaTrader code is somewhat inefficient.

The chart below shows a comparison with the Trader's Dynamic Index, which is built from moving averages of the RSI.

The repulse indicator is attached. I have modified the period in the formula for the "bullishThrust" and the "bearishThrust" data series, as it was inconsistent.
            Do you read French, Harry? I tried to look it up, but the site that I reached was in French, and I was lost.

Comment

Originally posted by koganam View Post
              Do you read French, Harry? I tried to look it up, but the site that I reached was in French, and I was lost.

Yes, I do, but the code was in broken NinjaScript / Basic . All I had to do was to scroll down to find the code ....

Comment

repulse

Harry thanks . I am very happy. This indicator is very important for me.

Comment

Originally posted by velvetina View Post
                  Harry thanks . I am very happy. This indicator is very important for me.
                  Do you care to explain how you use it?

Comment

repulse

Your question is very dificult for me. I studyed english twenty years ago. I use the repulse the line slowly when this line is above the cero is up and when is under cero is down. . You can use the line faster how scalping. I used the heiken ashi with the repulse . You can study the repulse in this web mogalef.com

Comment

Visit the link and hope you will get the smoothed repulse for MT4 .If you need more support for your trading business then you can contact with our ninjatrader indicators team
                      Last edited by jasonmarks; 05-29-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
                      4 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post adeelshahzad  
                      Started by merzo, 06-25-2023, 02:19 AM
                      10 responses
                      1 like
                      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ