Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Agile.Net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agile.Net

Is there someone here already experienced using Agile.Net in protecting assembly? I have tried using it but I don't know if I did the correct way or steps because I could import it on NT.

Hi Edward, there's a special Agile.Net / CliSecure version for NT that you can directly install and use to obfuscate your assembly exports from NT - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...l_security.htm

You could still import and run the assembly afterwards (if no additional licensing has been incorporated) however the internal assembly code itself would be obfuscated.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yeah I already used that and I want to try this new Agile.Net that has more enhanced feature in protecting NT products.

Comment

Originally posted by edward_bell View Post
        Is there someone here already experienced using Agile.Net in protecting assembly? I have tried using it but I don't know if I did the correct way or steps because I could import it on NT.
        Are you sure that you want to do that? Use your Google Fu: it just might enlighten you.

Comment

Yes I am going to use Agile.Net pro. I know the regular Agile.Net (a.k.a CliSecure) can be decompile by d4dot decompiler but I don't think d4dot has the new update for decompiling the pro version of Agile.Net not the free version for NT.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
          Started by mmckinnm, Today, 01:34 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB