Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

D3spooter litlle mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D3spooter litlle mod

Hello fellow traders,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with some simple modifications to this indicator.

The indicator as an option to plot an arrow when there is divergence wich i wanted to remain. The cosmetic change with the divergence plot would be to remove the dots from the price panel and the lines wich i already did in the version attached.
    For sake of simplicity i would only need the arrow in the price panel not still maintaing it in the indicator window. I couldnt figure out how to do this. Would be nice just to have the arrows in the price panel.

Also the indicator plots Highs and Lows, both in the price panel and indicator panel. Would it possible to change this from dots to diamonds?

Please provide assistance. Thank You very much
    Attached Files

Hello hliboi,

Thank you for your post.

For the diamonds you can replace the DrawDot() lines with the DrawDiamond() method: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...rawdiamond.htm

For the Price Panel Arrows only you would need to change lines 158 to 166 to the following:
    Code:
    						if (((IndicatorDiff < (-1*IndicatorDiffLimit)) && (PriceDiff >= PriceDiffLimit)) || ((IndicatorDiff > IndicatorDiffLimit) && (PriceDiff <= (-1*PriceDiffLimit)))) {					

if (SoundAlert)
    								{
    									DrawOnPricePanel = true;
    									Alert("MyAlrt2" + CurrentBar.ToString(), NinjaTrader.Cbi.Priority.High, "Divergence Found", MyAlert2, 10, Color.Black, Color.Yellow);
    									DrawArrowDown("ID" + CurrentBar.ToString(), true, ThisHigh-1, High[ThisHigh-1] + (TickSize*MDF), Color.Red);
    								}

DrawOnPricePanel = false;	
    								DrawLine("IH"+ThisBar.ToString()+NextBar.ToString(), true, ThisBarAgo, Indicator[ThisBarAgo], NextBarAgo, Indicator[NextBarAgo], DLC, DSD, DLW);
    						}

Comment

Thank You Patrick for your quick reply.

But the code doesn't solve the issue. The real cosmetic change is to don't plot the divergence origin. Just the arrow as you can see.
      I was able to remove the line from the price panel but the dots are still there. Also, dont know if its possible because i tried it to plot only the highs and the lows.

The result on the price panel should be only the arrows for divergence and dots or diamonds for the the highs and lows. On the indicator panel every thing could appear.

Thank You

Comment

Hello hliboi,

Thank you for your response.

Just to be clear, this would be the following?
        • Price Panel: Arrows
        • Indicator Panel: Everything else

Comment

Hello Patrick,

Thanks again for your attention.

Price panel: arrows and highs and lows.
          Indicator : everything.

I tried but couldn't do it.

Thanks once again.

Comment

Dear Patrick,

I'm sorry. I think i was mistaken.
            The indicator always plots the highs and lows. So i think that there isn't a way to remove those separately. The only way is to remove the dots of the origin of the divergence which are also highs and lows.

At the moment I'm thinking that what i asked is not possible. Please give me your feedback.

Thank You

Edit:
            But Patrick i would be open to your solution of only plotting arrows when divergence.
            Last edited by hliboi; 03-10-2014, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by TheWhiteDragon, 01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post PaulMohn  
            Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post GLFX005