Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Hh hl lh ll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hh hl lh ll

Hi Support and Community,

Any suggestions where to get the HH HL LH LL indicator for the two adjacent(meaning it would only do the calculations for two bars) bars?

Thanks

cachevery, I'm only aware of the more general Ninja Price Action script floating around that would not be as strict in identification I believe. I will leave this open for other community members to comment, worst case would be implementing a study yourself via our NinjaScript.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      cachevery, I'm only aware of the more general Ninja Price Action script floating around that would not be as strict in identification I believe. I will leave this open for other community members to comment, worst case would be implementing a study yourself via our NinjaScript.
      Hi Bertrand,

i`m aware of that(attached) too,but there are unnecessary variables such as ATR or Swing strength,which i don`t need.I`m only need it to compare two adjacent bars,but two bars are always would be HH or LL,so it would probably need the third bar in the equation,to add HL and LH.

Is there a way to accomplish it within the code i`ve attahced,and remove the other average BullS.. stuff which will never work?I`m an amateur in C#,so would need a help.
      Attached Files

Comment

If you just want to directly compare the 2 adjacent bars, I would rather create the script conditions fresh without overly complicating with trying to include the posted more complex script into your works.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
          If you just want to directly compare the 2 adjacent bars, I would rather create the script conditions fresh without overly complicating with trying to include the posted more complex script into your works.
          NO,the comparison should be for the 3 bars,to add HL and LH to the equation,since,as i`ve previously said,comparing two adjacent bars would always render HH or LL.I wasn`t perfectly clear in the opening post,so i`m sorry.I need a comparison for the 3 bars, in wich there would always be the following sequence:

LL>>>HH>>>LH for an up trend;

HH>>>LL>>>HL for a down trend.

What do you suggest?Is there a way to accomplish it within the attached code?

Comment

Unfortunately we would not be familiar too much with the custom code you attached. Then for your updated case it just means you need to compare not across 2 but 3 bars in total, I still think it would be easier to start it off with a new project. If you're not a programmer yourself or want to get deeper into NinjaScript custom creation a consultant could certainly be of great assistance here.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
            Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
            1 response
            0 likes