• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Cell conditional momentary highlighting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell conditional momentary highlighting

Hi all,

I was wondering whether anyone would be kind enough as to help me build a conditional highlighter on NinjaScript for my NinjaTrdaer? (PC, 4GB RAM, Win8)

Whenever I click the 'Positions' tab from the Control Center, I see all of my long and short positions that I am maintaining. I want to make my visual more graphically interesting and engaging by making a NinjaScript in which if the profit on any position increases, there is a one second green highlight on the cell. And conversely, if the profit on any position decreases, there is a one second red highlight on the cell. If there is a setting (inside NinjaTrader) that I could tweak to change this, that would be great! If not, could someone please write a piece of NinjaScript for me?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello sultanoflondon,

Thank you for your post.

You may wish to check out our affiliate, NinjaTrader EcoSystem, for a third party that could build the items you are looking for. Information on these third parties is publicly available on our affiliates website: http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Part...ultants.php#81
    Patrick H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
      Hello sultanoflondon,

Thank you for your post.

You may wish to check out our affiliate, NinjaTrader EcoSystem, for a third party that could build the items you are looking for. Information on these third parties is publicly available on our affiliates website: http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Part...ultants.php#81
      Okay thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Leeroy_Jenkins, Today, 03:52 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Leeroy_Jenkins  
      Started by Leope, Today, 03:15 AM
      1 response
      0 likes